Succeeding in global markets takes time. But what if you could shorten the time to success by learning from those who have gone before you?
OG100 offers you the chance to learn directly from some of Canada’s top business leaders. No moderators. No consultants. Just CEOs sharing their experiences. OG100 is a private network for members to learn, capitalize and grow.
- Monthly small group dialogues with top performing CEOs
- Member forums with world-class speakers and thinkers
- Annual Symposium for members and their partners
- Direct connection to senior staff in the federal and provincial governments, embassies and consulates
- Streamlined access to the Accelerated Growth Service which provides one-on-one assistance with federal programs and services
- Benefit from the mentorship of Founding Member CEOs – companies who have the knowledge and know-how, and a desire to share it
- Private, secure members-only portal
Membership – To Join
- Companies must be at least ﬁve years old and have revenues of at least $25 million
- 20 per cent of revenues are global with a clear potential for more
- Membership is dependent on the company CEO completing an interview and the membership application being approved by the OG100 Board of Directors
- Paid Membership has a minimal 3-year commitment
- Membership is capped at 100